Most read reports
- Eritrea: Strategic Partnership Cooperation Framework 2017 - 2021: Funding Snapshot (As of 31 December 2018)
- Eritrea: Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) 2006 - 2018 funding snapshot (as of 31 December 2018)
- Strategic Partnership Cooperation Framework 2017 - 2021: UN Agency Presence in 2018 and Total SPCF Funding
- Eritrea Humanitarian Situation Report: January-December 2018
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
Nigeria and 19 other African countries will directly benefit from the African Development Bank- funded initiative known as the Support for Agricultural Research for Development of Strategic Crops (SARD-SC), but the multiplier effect of the project is expected to affect other regional member countries in the continent.
Direct beneficiaries of the intervention include farmers in Benin, Côte d’Ivoire, DR Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.