Most read reports
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Ethiopia, Eritrea Reopen Border Crossing
- Through Regional Diplomacy, Eritrea Normalizes Ties with Djibouti
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Eritrea, Sheila B. Keetharuth (A/HRC/38/50) (Advance Unedited Version)
This report summarises the findings of four focus group discussions conducted with a total of 36 refugees, asylum-seekers, and migrants in Izmir, from Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Eritrea, Nigeria, and Ethiopia. All focus group discussions took place on 26 July 2017. Two discussions were held with male participants, one with female participants, and one with a mixed group.