Most read reports
- UNFPA strengthening partnerships in Eritrea to sustain development gains
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
6 March 2012, Geneva, SWITZERLAND: - New "roadmaps" will allow RBM partners to track progress in malaria control in 17 countries for the year 2012. Published yesterday, the roadmaps will assist malaria-endemic countries in continuing the scale up of malaria control interventions. The country roadmaps were first produced in 2009 and have since become an essential tool for guiding donors and implementation partners. They have also enabled advocates to leverage support and produce comprehensive reporting on country progress.
DAKAR, Senegal, 4 November 2010 - Senegal's malaria control efforts have enabled the country to significantly reduce malaria-related morbidity and mortality, according to Focus on Senegal, a report released today by the National Malaria Control Program (NMCP) as part of the Roll Back Malaria Partnership (RBM) Progress and Impact series.
Senegal's health minister, the Honourable Modou Diagne Fada, summarized the results as follows: "Senegal's northern areas could be malaria-free in the next …