Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
September to December (SOND) constitutes an important rainfall season over the equatorial sector of the Greater Horn of Africa (GHA) region. The regional consensus climate outlook for the September to December 2015 rainfall season indicates increased likelihood of above normal to near normal rainfall over most of the equatorial parts of the GHA. Increased likelihood of near to below normal is indicated over much of the northern sector.