Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
September to December (SOND) constitutes an important rainfall season over the equatorial sector of the Greater Horn of Africa (GHA) region. The regional consensus climate outlook for the September to December 2015 rainfall season indicates increased likelihood of above normal to near normal rainfall over most of the equatorial parts of the GHA. Increased likelihood of near to below normal is indicated over much of the northern sector.