Most read reports
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Déclaration à la presse faite par le Conseil de sécurité sur l’évolution de la situation dans la région de la Corne de l’Afrique
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
In 2012 New Zealand Red Cross Refugee services reviewed Its framework and services for resettlement of refugee youth ages 12-24. Information was gathered in focus groups or interviews with 76 people including youth, parents, Red Cross Refugee services’ staff and representatives of community groups and government agencies. The Review confirmed staff concerns and Informal feedback from youth and Refugee-background communities that experiences of resettling in New Zealand did not always meet the youths’ and their parents’ hopes and expectations for life In their new country.