Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UNFPA strengthening partnerships in Eritrea to sustain development gains
In 2012 New Zealand Red Cross Refugee services reviewed Its framework and services for resettlement of refugee youth ages 12-24. Information was gathered in focus groups or interviews with 76 people including youth, parents, Red Cross Refugee services’ staff and representatives of community groups and government agencies. The Review confirmed staff concerns and Informal feedback from youth and Refugee-background communities that experiences of resettling in New Zealand did not always meet the youths’ and their parents’ hopes and expectations for life In their new country.