Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
- New report shows Somalia and Haiti top list of global education hot spots
- Former UK Prime Minister Brown warns that a "generation could be condemned to poverty"
- Rich countries breaking their aid promises and using education funds for domestic universities
Somalia and Haiti have topped a list of the world's worst places to be a school child as a new report from the Global Campaign for Education, backed by organizations including Education International, Oxfam, Plan, Save the Children and VSO warned that poor countries are teetering on the brink of an education …