Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
The Irish Red Cross announced today that it will send €25,000 to help feed people in Ethiopia and in Kenya who are facing hunger and a potential famine.
The decision to send the money comes in the wake of an international appeal launched earlier this month for €73 million by the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies to deal with an exceptional humanitarian crisis across Ethiopia, Kenya and other countries forming the Horn of Africa.
The crisis arises as a result of a …