Most read reports
- Eritrea Humanitarian Situation Report: January-December 2018
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
Egypt has dispatched a medical convoy to Eritrea, the Foreign Ministry said on Saturday 18/6/2016.
The Egyptian convoy was dispatched from the Egyptian Agency of Partnership for Development (EAPD), added the ministry. The convoy included eight doctors, a medical equipment engineer and a general supervisor.
More than 100 surgeries were carried out by the Egyptian doctors and medical tests conducted on more than 1,200 patients. The Eritrean health departments extended thanks to Egypt for dispatching the convoy.