Most read reports
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Ethiopia, Eritrea Reopen Border Crossing
- Through Regional Diplomacy, Eritrea Normalizes Ties with Djibouti
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Egypt has dispatched a medical convoy to Eritrea, the Foreign Ministry said on Saturday 18/6/2016.
The Egyptian convoy was dispatched from the Egyptian Agency of Partnership for Development (EAPD), added the ministry. The convoy included eight doctors, a medical equipment engineer and a general supervisor.
More than 100 surgeries were carried out by the Egyptian doctors and medical tests conducted on more than 1,200 patients. The Eritrean health departments extended thanks to Egypt for dispatching the convoy.