Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UN Security Council Lifts Arms Embargo on Eritrea
Talking Peace in the Ogaden outlines the modern history of ethnic Somalis in relation to the Ethiopian state from the late 19th century to the present day, and assesses prospects for a peaceful settlement between the Ethiopian government and the Ogaden National Liberation Front rebel movement.