Most read reports
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Ethiopia, Eritrea Reopen Border Crossing
- Through Regional Diplomacy, Eritrea Normalizes Ties with Djibouti
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Talking Peace in the Ogaden outlines the modern history of ethnic Somalis in relation to the Ethiopian state from the late 19th century to the present day, and assesses prospects for a peaceful settlement between the Ethiopian government and the Ogaden National Liberation Front rebel movement.