Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UN Security Council Lifts Arms Embargo on Eritrea
The leader of the Revolution , Chairman of the AU , announced his initiative after assuming the chairmanship of the AU to settle border dispute between Eritrea and Ethiopia and to draw the border line by applying court verdict in this respect based on the AU statute.
The leader , in his statement to Eritrean mass media on Sunday before leaving Eritrea, made clear that he had a long talks in this respect with the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Meles Zenawi in Addis Ababa and with the Eritrean president , Isaias Afworki during his visit to Eritrea.
He expressed hope that rivals in …