Most read reports
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Déclaration à la presse faite par le Conseil de sécurité sur l’évolution de la situation dans la région de la Corne de l’Afrique
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
The leader of the Revolution , Chairman of the AU , announced his initiative after assuming the chairmanship of the AU to settle border dispute between Eritrea and Ethiopia and to draw the border line by applying court verdict in this respect based on the AU statute.
The leader , in his statement to Eritrean mass media on Sunday before leaving Eritrea, made clear that he had a long talks in this respect with the Prime Minister of Ethiopia, Meles Zenawi in Addis Ababa and with the Eritrean president , Isaias Afworki during his visit to Eritrea.
He expressed hope that rivals in …