Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
ASMARA, Eritrea -- Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) will contribute $62,000 Cdn./$40,300 U.S. toward 1,000 metric tons of lentils to be exchanged through the Canadian FoodGrains Bank (CFGB) for 2,200 metric tons of sorghum in Eritrea.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia -- The two-year-long conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea is over for now, after the two governments signed a June 18 peace plan brokered by the Organization of African Unity (OAU).