Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
ASMARA, Eritrea -- Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) will contribute $62,000 Cdn./$40,300 U.S. toward 1,000 metric tons of lentils to be exchanged through the Canadian FoodGrains Bank (CFGB) for 2,200 metric tons of sorghum in Eritrea.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia -- The two-year-long conflict between Ethiopia and Eritrea is over for now, after the two governments signed a June 18 peace plan brokered by the Organization of African Unity (OAU).