Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
The Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women today considered the fourth and fifth periodic reports of Eritrea on its implementation of the provisions of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women.
Committee on Elimination of
Discrimination against Women
984th & 985th Meetings (AM & PM)
Experts Raise Questions about Legality Of Marriage by Abduction, Alleged Rape of Women in Conflict Zone
Committee on Elimination of Discrimination against Women