Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
Somalia is a country where the situation can improve or worsen quickly. Today it is heading towards the worst: the fighting is rapidly intensifying, hundreds of thousands of people are fleeing the fight or are hit by shortages of food, water and healthcare. How to pave - if it is still possible - the way for a solution towards ending instability and conflict that have prevailed since 1991?