Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Somalia is a country where the situation can improve or worsen quickly. Today it is heading towards the worst: the fighting is rapidly intensifying, hundreds of thousands of people are fleeing the fight or are hit by shortages of food, water and healthcare. How to pave - if it is still possible - the way for a solution towards ending instability and conflict that have prevailed since 1991?