Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UNFPA strengthening partnerships in Eritrea to sustain development gains
GENEVA, 14 July 1998 - The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) will continue its humanitarian aid in Eritrea for another 12 months. The extension was agreed upon in talks between LWF General Secretary Ishmael Noko and Eritrean state authorities on July 10 in Asmara. The LWF World Service (LWF-WS) program will be the only non-governmental (NGO) program active in Eritrea.