Most read reports
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Ethiopia, Eritrea Reopen Border Crossing
- Through Regional Diplomacy, Eritrea Normalizes Ties with Djibouti
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in Eritrea, Sheila B. Keetharuth (A/HRC/38/50) (Advance Unedited Version)
GENEVA, 14 July 1998 - The Lutheran World Federation (LWF) will continue its humanitarian aid in Eritrea for another 12 months. The extension was agreed upon in talks between LWF General Secretary Ishmael Noko and Eritrean state authorities on July 10 in Asmara. The LWF World Service (LWF-WS) program will be the only non-governmental (NGO) program active in Eritrea.