Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
Delivering aid in a time of massive crises
More than 1 million people in the Horn of Africa, South Sudan and Yemen received direct assistance from NRC in 2014, shows the new annual report for 2014.
Nashon Tado/NRC Horn of Africa (17.03.2014)
In 2013, more than 1.1 million people received humanitarian assistance provided by the Norwegian Refugee Council in the Horn of Africa and Yemen region. Continued displacement remained a major concern for NRC particularly in Yemen, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia.