Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UN Security Council Lifts Arms Embargo on Eritrea
Delivering aid in a time of massive crises
More than 1 million people in the Horn of Africa, South Sudan and Yemen received direct assistance from NRC in 2014, shows the new annual report for 2014.
Nashon Tado/NRC Horn of Africa (17.03.2014)
In 2013, more than 1.1 million people received humanitarian assistance provided by the Norwegian Refugee Council in the Horn of Africa and Yemen region. Continued displacement remained a major concern for NRC particularly in Yemen, Eritrea, Ethiopia and Somalia.