Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
‘Networked, online and trading’: Yes, we’re talking about refugees, says study
A report published today shows that refugees can have a positive economic impact on host countries
Background of the Humanitarian Innovation Project This working paper is drawn from the seven-week mission in Uganda as a preliminary study of the Humanitarian Innovation Project (HIP) based at the Refugee Studies Centre at the University of Oxford. HIP seeks to research the role of technology, innovation and the private sector in refugee assistance.