Most read reports
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Ethiopia, Eritrea Reopen Border Crossing
- Through Regional Diplomacy, Eritrea Normalizes Ties with Djibouti
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
‘Networked, online and trading’: Yes, we’re talking about refugees, says study
A report published today shows that refugees can have a positive economic impact on host countries
Background of the Humanitarian Innovation Project This working paper is drawn from the seven-week mission in Uganda as a preliminary study of the Humanitarian Innovation Project (HIP) based at the Refugee Studies Centre at the University of Oxford. HIP seeks to research the role of technology, innovation and the private sector in refugee assistance.