Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Press Release Number: 0125-02
WASHINGTON, May 10, 2002 -The U.S. Department of Agriculture today announced revised fiscal year 2002 allocations of $151.4 million for programs funded under Public Law 480, Title I, and Title I-funded Food for Progress programs.
Ten countries are eligible to receive commodities valued at $114.3 million through the Title I concessional sales program. This amount includes programs totaling $14.3 million with private-sector entities in Guatemala and Sri Lanka.