Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
Background to the project The aim of this paper is to start a conversation about how we can answer the question: What is a rights-based alternative to the current model of third country processing in Nauru and Papua New Guinea?
The Commission has endeavoured to identify options for responding to flight by sea which are consistent with Australia’s international human rights obligations.
Australia’s Humanitarian Programme
Refugees in the world today
The current crisis in the Horn of Africa highlights the importance of food security. One in three people go hungry every day in Africa-a continent that holds 60 per cent of the world's uncultivated arable land.
Press Release No.837
For use of the information media