Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Source: Thomson Reuters Foundation - Fri, 4 Sep 2015 19:47 GMT
By Tom Esslemont
LONDON, Sept 4 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - When 16-year-old Alem fled his home country, Eritrea, in February of this year he never imagined he would be heading for a new life in Britain.
Read the full article on AlertNet