Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
Annually Norway sends a report to the OECD – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. The report Immigration and Integration 2016–2017 – Report for Norway is a contribution to the reporting system on migration for the OECD countries.
The most recent report covers 2016 and to some extent 2017. It was prepared during the autumn of 2017 by the Ministry of Justice and Public Security in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Education and Research, the Ministry of Children and Equality, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.