Most read reports
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
Annually Norway sends a report to the OECD – Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. The report Immigration and Integration 2016–2017 – Report for Norway is a contribution to the reporting system on migration for the OECD countries.
The most recent report covers 2016 and to some extent 2017. It was prepared during the autumn of 2017 by the Ministry of Justice and Public Security in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, the Ministry of Education and Research, the Ministry of Children and Equality, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.