Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- UNFPA strengthening partnerships in Eritrea to sustain development gains
- GIEWS Country Brief: Eritrea 25-October-2018
754 new arrivals were registered in July 2018, all in Kakuma.
81,451 Somalis have been assisted to return to Somalia under the voluntary repatriation programme since 2014, 6,085 of them in 2018. In addition, 191 Burundians have also been assisted to return home this year.
209,606 (44%) refugees reside in Dadaab, 185,615 (40%), in Kakuma & Kalobeyei Settlement, 71,899 (16%) in urban areas and 4,210 in Moyale.
Working with Partners