Most read reports
- Eritrea: Peace deal could offer hope for reforms, including three key steps, says UN expert
- Security Council Press Statement on Developments in Horn of Africa Region
- Déclaration à la presse faite par le Conseil de sécurité sur l’évolution de la situation dans la région de la Corne de l’Afrique
- Can improved Ethiopia-Eritrea relations stabilise the region?
- Along with Peace, Eritreans Need Repression to End
13th November 2015
Appeal Target: US$ 2,522,636.
ACT Alliance, through its members in Greece, Hungary and Serbia started to provide humanitarian assistance before the first appeal was issued in September 2015. Due to the fast-growing numbers of refugees and migrants and subsequently their needs, along with the rapidly changing situation along the Balkan route and the approaching winter in Europe, both implementing and donor members called for a revision of the ACT EUR151 Appeal.