Most read reports
- Eritrea: Human rights central to brighter future, says expert
- The Ministry of Health Eritrea launches the National Measles Rubella Vaccination and vitamin A supplementation campaign for children under 15
- Thousands of families reunited one month after Ethiopia–Eritrea border reopens
- Somalia and Eritrea: Security Council to Lift Sanctions on Eritrea
- Unanimously Adopting Resolution 2444 (2018), Security Council Lifts Sanctions on Eritrea, Renews Arms Embargo against Somalia
France: Police Attacking Migrants in Calais
Government Ignores Widespread Reports of Ill-Treatment
(Paris) – French police in Calais routinely abuse asylum seekers and other migrants, Human Rights Watch said today. The French authorities turn a blind eye to the widespread reports of the abuse.
Belgium - The UN Migration Agency’s (IOM) office in Greece reports that, as of 30 April 2017, over 12,000 asylum seekers have been relocated from Greece to other European Union (EU) Member and Associated States.
The total through the end of April was 12,496 asylum seekers who have been relocated from Greece since the launch of the EU Relocation Scheme in October 2015, continuing a clear upward trend.
Depuis septembre 2015, MSF a rouvert des activités dans le nord de la France pour venir en aide aux réfugiés bloqués à Calais, à Grande-Synthe et sur d'autres sites. MSF a fermé son dernier projet dans le nord après le démantellement de Calais, en octobre 2016, mais contine de surveiller la situation, en appui aux associations locales.