Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Egypt: Repeal draconian NGO law following President’s calls for review
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (16 October 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (6 November 2018)
- Immigration Detention in Egypt: Military Tribunals, Human Rights Abuses, Abysmal Conditions, and EU Partner
- Egypt UNHCR Operational Update, May - June 2017
At the working dinner of the Deauville G8 Summit on May 26, the Summit leaders exchanged views over the Middle East and North African situation.
On Friday, March 11, 2011, the Government of Japan decided to provide emergency grant aid of 5 million dollars for the people affected by the armed clashes between the Government and antigovernment forces in Libya.
In response to the United Nations Flash Appeal on March 7, the Government of Japan will immediately implement this assistance in cooperation with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), and the International Organization for Migration (IOM).
(*This is a provisional translation. The above date denotes the …
At the Fourth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD IV) convened in Yokohama last May, the participants compiled the Yokohama Action Plan that lays out assistant measures to be implemented by countries or organizations.