Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (16 October 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (6 November 2018)
- Immigration Detention in Egypt: Military Tribunals, Human Rights Abuses, Abysmal Conditions, and EU Partner
- Overstating Climate Change in Egypt’s Uprising
- Egypt UNHCR Operational Update, May - June 2017
BADIL Resource Center for Residency and Refugee Rights (BADIL) has published the Survey of Palestinian Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons since 2002. This edition of the Survey of Palestinian Refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (Volume VIII) focuses on Palestinian refugees and Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in the period between 2013 and 2015. Unless stated otherwise, statistical data and estimates of the size of this population have been updated in accordance with figures from the end of 2014.
NGOs urge UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR): "Provide immediate effective protection and find rights-based durable solutions for Palestinian refugees, including voluntary repatriation"
BADIL, Geneva; 15 October 2007: Some 270 NGOs from around the world reminded member states of the UNHCR Executive Committee that, "Palestinian refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) constitute the largest and longest-standing unresolved caseload of refugees and displaced persons in the world today.