Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Six clusters were officially activated for Libya: Food Security, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Health/Nutrition, Logistics, Protection/Child Protection, Shelter/Non-Food Items, and Telecommunications.
Organizations continue to lack access to most of Western Libya including Tripoli.
Benghazi continues to be accessible by road from Egypt.