Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
An urgent plan to ensure one million Syrian refugee children are in school by the end of 2016 has secured more than $250million dollars of new funding from Europe and from business and governments within the Gulf region.
New funds have come from a $150million (€140m) contribution recently announced by the European Union and $120million raised in the Gulf from the private and public sectors.