Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (16 October 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (6 November 2018)
- Immigration Detention in Egypt: Military Tribunals, Human Rights Abuses, Abysmal Conditions, and EU Partner
- Overstating Climate Change in Egypt’s Uprising
- Egypt UNHCR Operational Update, May - June 2017
UAE offers 503 million dirhams, (USD 137 million) in aid
0.15% of UAE national income channeled to the humanitarian crisis in Syria
2.2 billion dirhams is the value of UAE aid over the past four years
UAE aid assists Syrian refugees through cooperation with international organizations
AED 173 billion value of the UAE's foreign aid since its establishment covering 21 sectors
AED 1.6 billion UAE aid to Yemen
In the framework of ongoing humanitarian development in Yemen, the United Arab Emirates played a pivotal role in responding to humanitarian crises on the ground in Yemen, thus becoming the second largest donor of humanitarian aid in Yemen globally, according to data released by the UN Financial Tracking Service (FTS).
UAE's Red Crescent Authority (RCA) has sent a relief team to Egypt for on-ground operations to help victims of the massive landslide at Jabal Muqattam.
The Mountain, with a large emerald treasure underneath, came down on the people living in the valley, killing several people and forcing thousands to flee the area.
RCA distributed among the families essential relief supplies, which included food, medicine, drinking water and blankets.
Secretary General of the RCA Dr.