Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
CAIRO, 30 April 2013 – An agreement for a new joint United Nations programme on human security to benefit vulnerable rural communities in Upper Egypt has been signed this week with the Egyptian authorities.
VIENNA/DÜSSELDORF, 9 December 2009 - Promoting social and economic development in developing countries and economies in transition is the aim of a strategic partnership signed between the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) and the METRO Group, one of the world's largest retailing companies.
The agreement, which focuses on joint projects that will help develop better food standards and combat hunger, was signed today in Vienna by UNIDO Director-General, Kandeh K.