Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (11 December 2018)
- UNHCR Egypt Monthly Statistical Report as of 30 November 2018
- Children, HIV and AIDS: Regional snapshot - Middle East and North Africa (December 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (16 October 2018)
- Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test
Khartoum, Sept. 14 (SUNA) - An Egyptian plane carrying relief materials is due to arrive Tuesday in Khartoum in support of the citizens who were affected by floods and heavy rainfall.
The Information Advisor at Egypt Embassy in Khartoum, Abdul-Rahman Nasif, said that the plane will bring a number of tons of relief materials in response to a directive of the President of Egypt, Field Marshal Abdul-Fatah Al-Sisi.
Khartoum, June 1 (SUNA) - The Refugees Commissioner, Engineer. Abdulla Suleiman said the Commission is currently implementing a plan to return the Sudanese refugees from Chad and Egypt.
Khartoum, Oct 27 (SUNA) - President of the Republic, Field Marshal Omer Al-Bashir, has appreciated the role being played by the Saudi International Islamic Relief Agency with regard to implementing a number of charity and humanitarian projects in the country.
Khartoum, May 6 (SUNA) - About 315,496 refugees returned home from the neighboring countries until last April within the context of national voluntary repatriation. In statement to SUNA, Commissioner of Refugees, Dr Mohamed Ahmed Al Aghbash said that the total number of the Sudanese returnees from Uganda since the year 2005 until April was 162, 386, while the Sudanese returnees from Kenya were 37, 479, besides 49,239 people from Ethiopia and 3,728 from Egypt, 41,832 from Congo, 19,299 from the Central Republic of Africa, 215 from Eritrea and 218 from the other countries. AH/MO