Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (11 December 2018)
- UNHCR Egypt Monthly Statistical Report as of 30 November 2018
- Children, HIV and AIDS: Regional snapshot - Middle East and North Africa (December 2018)
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (16 October 2018)
- Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test
2,000 WFP food rations reached Al-Otaiba in Rural Damascus for the first time in 15 months.
In October, WFP expanded its partnership portfolio within Syria, signing agreements with three additional local NGOs. The new partners will distribute WFP food assistance in Ar-Raqqa and Aleppo governorates.
Targeted assistance was implemented in Beirut, Mount Lebanon, South Lebanon and the Bekaa Valley in October and commenced in North Lebanon on 1 November.