Appeals & Response Plans
- Egypt: Floods - Oct 2016
- Syria/Iraq: Polio Outbreak - Oct 2013
- Egypt: Floods - Jan 2010
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Egypt: Landslide - Sep 2008
- Locusts - Aug 2004
- Egypt: Floods - Nov 1994
- Sudan/Egypt: Earthquakes - Aug 1993
- Egypt: Earthquake - Oct 1992
- Egypt: Floods Due To Canal Collapse - Dec 1991
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- UNHCR Egypt Monthly Statistical Report as of 30 November 2018
- Children, HIV and AIDS: Regional snapshot - Middle East and North Africa (December 2018)
- Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (16 October 2018)
- Egypt UNHCR Operational Update, May - June 2017
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 7 May - 13 May 2017 and includes updates on influenza, measles, hepatitis A, cholera, type E botulism, yellow fever and Legionnaires' disease.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues