- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- A Life and Death Struggle Transiting Through the Horn of Africa
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization to protect children against polio, amid outbreaks in the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
03-04-2017, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia – Members of the National Tuberculosis and HIV Programs from the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Member States together with UNHCR, ARAA and Kenya Red Cross Society are meeting from April 3-4, 2017 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia to consult on improving TB and HIV diagnosis, treatment and health information and supply management services in refugee settings within the IGAD region.
31ST MARCH 2017, NAIROBI - KENYA
UN Secretary-General, WBG and IsDBG Presidents, and other Agency Heads Visit Region to Link Peace Efforts with Economic Progress
Statement by the Governments of Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Uganda and Yemen; the African Union; the Inter-Governmental Authority on Development; the United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Somalia; the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa; and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees upon conclusion of Ministerial Meeting of the High Commissioner’s Global Initiative on Somali Refugees in Addis Ababa on 20 August 2014
High-ranking officials of IGAD Member States convene today at Kampala’s Munyonyo common wealth resort to launch a regional strategy on conflict early warning and response. The meeting, that will be presided over by First Lady and Minister of Karamoja Affairs of the Republic of Uganda Hon. Janet Museveni, marks a significant commitment by Member States on early warning information-sharing, as well as joint policy and operational response to emerging threats of violent conflict.
17th July, 2007, Djibouti. A joint African Development Bank/World Bank mission, led by Dr. Mohamed M, Youssouf, visited Djibouti and Kenya from 13 to 29 July 2007 to identify possible areas for the ADF support to the IGAD's Regional HIV/aids Partnership Program (IRAPP). The mission worked closely with the staff of the Secretariat of the Inter Government Development Agency (IGAD) and from other major partners The mission also met the Hon. Ministers of Health in Djibouti as well as representatives of several donor agencies associated with HIV/AIDS control in the IGAD member countries.