- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- A Life and Death Struggle Transiting Through the Horn of Africa
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization to protect children against polio, amid outbreaks in the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
Snapshot 9–15 July
oPT: 178 Palestinians have been killed since the launch of Israel’s Operation Protective Edge on 8 July. Around 17,000 people have sought shelter in UNRWA schools. Rockets from Syria and Lebanon have hit the north of Israel, raising fears of the conflict spreading.
Democratic Republic of Congo: More than 30,000 people are estimated to have been displaced in North Kivu, South Kivu, and Katanga in June, due to FARDC military operations and fighting between armed groups.
This review is concerned with the financing arrangements for programmes that address acute malnutrition at scale through the community-based management of acute malnutrition (CMAM). The CMAM approach is geared towards the early detection, treatment and counselling of moderately and severely acutely malnourished children, in the community, by community agents.