- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- A Life and Death Struggle Transiting Through the Horn of Africa
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization to protect children against polio, amid outbreaks in the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Points de suivi des flux de populations Djibouti - Tableau de Bord - Période 1 - 31 octobre 2018
Turkey desires the re-institution of stability and security in friendly and brotherly Yemen as soon as possible through the restoration of legitimate state authority and supports the efforts in this direction.
AFAD delivers four tons of medical supplies to Djibouti, which hosts thousands of refugees from Yemen.
Ankara, 26 May 2015 – The Disaster and Emergency Management Authority of Turkey (AFAD) continues its humanitarian relief efforts in Djibouti, where more than 150.000 displaced Yemenis are grappling with harsh living conditions. Later today, the agency will deliver four tons of medical supplies to refugee camps in the Obock area.
The protocol on the "Djibouti Agriculture Master Plan Preparatory Project", a joint project between TIKA and the Republic of Djibouti was signed by T=DDKA President Musa Kulakl=FDkaya and Agriculture, Livestock and Sea Minister of Djibouti Abulkader Kamil Muhammed. The ceremony was attended by State Minister Prof. Dr. Said Yaz=FDc=FDo=F0lu and agricultural experts from Djibouti.
In his speech, State Minister Prof.