- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
- Points de suivi des flux de populations Djibouti - Tableau de Bord - Période 1 - 30 Septembre 2018
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
Barentu, 27 December 2009 - The inhabitants of various areas of Gash-Barka region stated that the unjust resolution adopted by the nominal United Nations, which has been rendered to being a mere tool for a handful of interest groups, would only further reinforce the Eritrean peoples' resolve.
In their interview with ERINA, the inhabitants of Gash Barka pointed out that the unwarranted resolution is not a new phenomenon but is rather an extension of continued unprovoked ploys against Eritrea.
Nairobi, 22 February 2006 - An IGAD meeting was held in Nairobi, Kenya, to discuss the situation of displaced persons and seek ways of tackling it. The meeting was attended by delegates from Eritrea, Djibouti, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan and Uganda.