- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Le Secrétaire général se félicite de la réunion entre les Présidents de Djibouti et de l’Érythrée
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, July 2018
- OCHA Flash Update #1 Tropical Cyclone Sagar impacts Djibouti | 20 May 2018
Ghada Wali, Minister of Social Solidarity and vice president of Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC), requested ERC to send immediately 4000 tons of medicines and medical supplies by air to the Yemenis, who are stranded in Djibouti as well as to the Yemenis in Aden.
These recommendations came during a meeting yesterday with Prof. Moamena Kamel Secretary General of ERC.
Wali also requested ERC to offer humanitarian aids for the Yemenis in Egypt especially to who came to have medical treatments and the Yemenis studies in the Egyptian universities.