- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Djibouti Works to Assist Street Children, Beginning With a Study on Their Needs: IOM Report
- A Life and Death Struggle Transiting Through the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization activity to protect children against polio amid outbreaks
The 22nd meeting of the International Contact Group (ICG) on Somalia was held from 2-3 July 2012 in Rome under the chairmanship of the United Nations Secretary-General’s Special Representative for Somalia, Dr Augustine Mahiga, together with the ICG Co-chairs (Norway and the USA).
The 21st meeting of the International Contact Group (ICG) on Somalia was held under the chairmanship of the United Nations Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Somalia, Dr Augustine Mahiga, from 5-6 February 2012 in Djibouti.
PRESS RELEASE 04/2011
Nairobi, 24 February 2011 - Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General Ambassador Augustine P. Mahiga, today discounted allegations made in the media by Daher Ahmed Farah of the Djiboutian opposition, that Somali police trainees in Djibouti had a hand in suppressing protestors in a recent demonstration there.