- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Le Secrétaire général se félicite de la réunion entre les Présidents de Djibouti et de l’Érythrée
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, July 2018
- OCHA Flash Update #1 Tropical Cyclone Sagar impacts Djibouti | 20 May 2018
The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on the sidelines of the 36th Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of the OIC Member States, which kicked off on Saturday, May 23rd 2009, in the Syrian capital Damascus.
The sealed MoU stipulates cooperation to assist the OIC Member States in combating these diseases. The Global Fund undertakes work in 46 OIC Member States through a number of programs and projects.
In his drive to lay more emphasis on humanitarian action on the ground and to alleviate the suffering of the victims of the Somali conflict, the Secretary General of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, Prof. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, has decided to send a two-man delegation to the Horn of Africa to assess the humanitarian situation within the Somali refugees camps.