- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
- Points de suivi des flux de populations Djibouti - Tableau de Bord - Période 1 - 30 Septembre 2018
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
The Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on the sidelines of the 36th Session of the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) of the OIC Member States, which kicked off on Saturday, May 23rd 2009, in the Syrian capital Damascus.
The sealed MoU stipulates cooperation to assist the OIC Member States in combating these diseases. The Global Fund undertakes work in 46 OIC Member States through a number of programs and projects.
In his drive to lay more emphasis on humanitarian action on the ground and to alleviate the suffering of the victims of the Somali conflict, the Secretary General of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference, Prof. Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, has decided to send a two-man delegation to the Horn of Africa to assess the humanitarian situation within the Somali refugees camps.