- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Djibouti Works to Assist Street Children, Beginning With a Study on Their Needs: IOM Report
- A Life and Death Struggle Transiting Through the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization to protect children against polio, amid outbreaks in the Horn of Africa
Red Cross Society of China allocated 8 million yuan humanitarian aid to drought areas of east Africa.
Of the aid, 2 million yuan assistance is for the Kenyan Red Cross, 2 million yuan for the Ethiopian Red Cross and 4 million yuan for other affected countries through the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
The east Africa is experiencing the most serious drought and famine since the 1980s. 12.4 million refugees in Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia is in need of rescue.