- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
- Le Secrétaire général se félicite de la réunion entre les Présidents de Djibouti et de l’Érythrée
- OCHA Flash Update #1 Tropical Cyclone Sagar impacts Djibouti | 20 May 2018
- UNICEF Djibouti Humanitarian Situation Report, June 2018
Red Cross Society of China allocated 8 million yuan humanitarian aid to drought areas of east Africa.
Of the aid, 2 million yuan assistance is for the Kenyan Red Cross, 2 million yuan for the Ethiopian Red Cross and 4 million yuan for other affected countries through the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
The east Africa is experiencing the most serious drought and famine since the 1980s. 12.4 million refugees in Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia is in need of rescue.