- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
- Points de suivi des flux de populations Djibouti - Tableau de Bord - Période 1 - 30 Septembre 2018
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
Red Cross Society of China allocated 8 million yuan humanitarian aid to drought areas of east Africa.
Of the aid, 2 million yuan assistance is for the Kenyan Red Cross, 2 million yuan for the Ethiopian Red Cross and 4 million yuan for other affected countries through the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Society.
The east Africa is experiencing the most serious drought and famine since the 1980s. 12.4 million refugees in Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti and Ethiopia is in need of rescue.