- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Djibouti Works to Assist Street Children, Beginning With a Study on Their Needs: IOM Report
- A Life and Death Struggle Transiting Through the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization to protect children against polio, amid outbreaks in the Horn of Africa
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia (PANA) - Djibouti's Environment ministry has prohibited both the storage and rail or road transportation through its territory, of chemical imports bound for the Ethiopian Electricity Corporation (EEPCO).
Dakar, Sénégal - L'Organisation des Nations Unies pour l'alimentation et l'agriculture (FAO) a exhorté les pays nantis et la communauté internationale à s'investir davantage pour participer à l'élimination de la famine et à affronter l'insécurité alimentaire dans la Corne de l'Afrique.
LOME, Togo (PANA) - The OAU's Special Emergency Assistance Fund for Drought and Famine in Africa has been depleted due to the continent's numerous natural disasters, prompting Secretary General Salim Ahmed Salim to appeal to member states to replenish the near-empty coffers.
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia (PANA) - Djibouti, one of the Horn of Africa countries seriously affected by drought this year, has been granted 300,000 dollars by the Organisation of African Unity for emergency water supply to its population.
by Tervil Okoko
KIGALI, Rwanda (PANA) - Africa's human rights situation is continuing to arouse a great deal of concern in several countries, noted the 26th ordinary session of the African Commission of Human and Peoples' Rights (ACHPR) which ended on Monday in Kigali.