- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Le Secrétaire général se félicite de la réunion entre les Présidents de Djibouti et de l’Érythrée
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
- OCHA Flash Update #1 Tropical Cyclone Sagar impacts Djibouti | 20 May 2018
- UNICEF Djibouti Humanitarian Situation Report, June 2018
- Djiboutian Ambassador to the UN wrote an open letter to the UN Security Council to mediate in their border dispute with Eritrea.
- The border dispute between Djibouti and Eritrea started during the colonial era.
- Djiboutian diplomat claimed Ethiopia was using its position as in the UN Security Council to lobby for the lifting of sanctions on Asmara.
By Aggrey Mutambo
By EUNICE OMOLLO
The MPs, drawn from seven countries in Africa, met in Nairobi last week, where they also declared to harmonise their legislations and coordinate interventions to accelerate the abandonment of FGM in the region.