- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Djibouti carries out mass immunization to protect children against polio, amid outbreaks in the Horn of Africa
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, October 2018
- La 811ème réunion du Conseil de paix et de sécurité de l'UA sur les activités du Groupe de mise en œuvre de haut niveau de l'Union africaine (AUHIP) pour le Soudan, le Soudan du Sud et la Corne de l’Afrique
- WFP Djibouti Country Brief, September 2018
- Points de suivi des flux de populations Djibouti - Tableau de Bord - Période 1 - 31 octobre 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
JOHANNESBURG, 6 December 2009 (IRIN) - Money to help the world's 49 Least Developed Countries (LDCs) - the poorest and most vulnerable - cope with the impact of climate change will be in the spotlight when the UN climate change conference in Copenhagen (COP15) kicks off on 7 December.
The Least Developed Countries Fund (LDCF) was set up in 2001 under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to help them address their "urgent and immediate" adaptation needs.
The fund is managed by the Global Environment Facility (GEF), the financial mechanism of the UNFCCC, …