- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Horn of Africa Crisis: 2011-2012
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 2004
- Djibouti: Toxic Pollution - Mar 2002
- Djibouti: Drought - Aug 1999
- Djibouti: Drought - Jul 1996
- Djibouti: Floods - Nov 1994
- Djibouti: Floods - Apr 1989
- Djibouti: Drought - Feb 1988
Most read reports
- Djibouti: Food Assistance Fact Sheet - September 30, 2018
- Rêve d'oasis : reverdir le désert de Djibouti
- Secretary-General Hails Meeting of Eritrea, Djibouti Presidents, Hoping it Proves New Step towards Consolidating Peace, Security Gains in Region
- Cleaning up after cyclone in Djibouti
- OCHA Flash Update #1 Tropical Cyclone Sagar impacts Djibouti | 20 May 2018
By Volker Türk | 04 October 2018
Mr Chairperson, distinguished delegates, ladies and gentlemen,
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 16-22 October 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, Salmonella and extremely drug-resistant TB.
Migration in the 21st Century: reflections & prospects for 2050 The Director General of IOM, Ambassador
William Lacy Swing, participated in the conference "Migration in the 21st Century: reflections and prospects for 2050” at the Palais d'Egmont in Brussels on 17 May 2016.
This conference, organized by the Belgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, coincides with the celebration of the 65th anniversary of IOM and the Belgian presidency of the IOM Council.
Genetic diversity of livestock can help feed a hotter, harsher world
Despite growing interest in safeguarding biodiversity of livestock and poultry,genetic erosion continues