Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Les retours massifs de Congolais depuis l’Angola pourraient générer une crise humanitaire
- IOM Appeals for USD1 Million to Respond to 200,000 Congolese Returnees from Angola
- 80 per cent of school children returned to school in Ebola-affected areas
- DRC: MSF uses new medical approaches to contain Ebola outbreak
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 11
27 June 2018: Joint statement by 26 international NGOs in Uganda on the need for urgent action to address gaps in funding for the refugee response.
This week trainings of the project “ACT for Humanitarian Capacity Development” take place at the global office of ICCO in Utrecht, the Netherlands. From 16th till 19th of August, 20 humanitarians from disaster prone countries receive training in how to deal with disasters and emergencies. In this way, communities will be better prepared to cope with disasters like the drought in Ethiopia, floods in Bangladesh and the earthquake in Nepal.
Better prepared for drought, floods and earthquakes
Lives can be saved if people in local communities know what to do before, during and after a disaster. This is why ACT Alliance starts with capacity training programs of local communities through an EU initiative.