Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Ebola Virus Disease - External Situation Report 18
- GIEWS Country Brief: Democratic Republic of the Congo 12-November-2018
- Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo: Disease outbreak news, 6 December 2018
- West and Central Africa: Regional Funding Status as of 7 December 2018
- Maladie à virus Ebola – République démocratique du Congo Bulletin d’information sur les flambées épidémiques, 6 décembre 2018
At a recent workshop in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, jointly organized by TDRP and DPKO, 40 participants discussed what national ownership meant in their efforts to disarm, demobilize and reintegrate (DDR) combatants.
Eleven African countries and Colombia were represented. Participants included current and former heads of DDR commissions, and representatives from civil society, donor countries and multilateral organizations.
Why promote national ownership?