Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- 155 children left orphaned or separated from their parents in DRC’s latest Ebola outbreak
- Aid work suspended due to deadly attack in DR Congo
- Democratic Republic of Congo – Ebola outbreak (DG ECHO, UN, DRC MoH) (ECHO Daily Flash of 22 September 2018)
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 38: 15 - 21 September 2018 (Data as reported by 17:00; 21 September 2018)
- Ebola strikes big city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and WHO scales up response to new threat
BUNIA, D. R.
NAMPA, Ida. (September 18, 2007) - Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF) is working with the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta to fight a deadly Ebola epidemic that has killed at least 150 people in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), MAF officials said today.
The World Health Organization (WHO) has confirmed the outbreak and said measures are being taken to contain the spread of the deadly virus.