Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Briefing: Problems multiply in Congo’s Kasaï
- New measures and strong partnership having positive impact on Ebola response in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- République Démocratique du Congo : Perspectives sur la sécurité alimentaire - octobre 2018 à mai 2019
- Kasai, DRC: MSF treats 2600 survivors of sexual violence between May 2017 and September 2018
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 45: 3 - 9 November 2018 (Data as reported by 17:00; 9 November 2018)
RABAT, Sep.03 - A Moroccan member of the UN peacekeeping force in Congo was kidnapped Thursday, the ministry of foreign affairs and cooperation said in a release Friday.
Morocco is concerned over the kidnapping Thursday of a member of the Moroccan contingent taking part in the UN observation mission in RD Congo (MONUC), near the city of Bunia, Northeast, the release said.
The north African country voiced hope that action of the MONUC leadership and Congolese authorities will lead, in the best conditions and as soon as possible, to the release of the Moroccan serviceman.