Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- UNHCR Global Report 2017: Africa Regional Summaries
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Population Movement - Revised Emergency Appeal n° MDRCD023
- Ebola strikes big city in the Democratic Republic of the Congo and WHO scales up response to new threat
- WHO AFRO Outbreaks and Other Emergencies, Week 36: 8 - 14 September 2018 (Data as reported by 17:00; 7 September 2018)
- Oxfam: Fear and violence could still undermine efforts to contain Ebola in DR Congo
RABAT, Sep.03 - A Moroccan member of the UN peacekeeping force in Congo was kidnapped Thursday, the ministry of foreign affairs and cooperation said in a release Friday.
Morocco is concerned over the kidnapping Thursday of a member of the Moroccan contingent taking part in the UN observation mission in RD Congo (MONUC), near the city of Bunia, Northeast, the release said.
The north African country voiced hope that action of the MONUC leadership and Congolese authorities will lead, in the best conditions and as soon as possible, to the release of the Moroccan serviceman.