Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2014
- DR Congo: Cholera and Measles Outbreaks - Jan 2013
- DR Congo: Floods - Oct 2012
Most read (last 30 days)
- Democratic Republic of the Congo: violence in Tanganyika and South Kivu fuels one of the world’s worst displacement crises for children – UNICEF
- Congo's mega-crisis at deadly tipping point
- Changing lives with one swipe in DRC
- DR Congo violence sees surge in refugees fleeing eastwards
- WFP Broadens Operation To Stem Severe Hunger In Democratic Republic of Congo's Kasai Region
Ryan Shepherd (385) 985-4390
Mike Dale (801) 550-5850
TIFIE Humanitarian, a Utah-based international charity, has received ten John Deere tractors from the Agriculture Ministry of the government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). The tractors will be used to improve and support agriculture programs for farmers in the Dumi Plateau.
Matata Ponyo, Prime Minister of the DRC and Jean Chrysostome Vahamwiti, National Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development were in attendance as part of the launch of DRC National Crop Year 2012-2013.
(DUMI PLATEAU, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO – March 20, 2012) TIFIE Humanitarian, a Utah-based international charity, has received a grant from DAI (Development Alternatives, Inc.) and USAID to promote an extensive seed-to-market agriculture program in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).