Democratic Republic of the CongoOngoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - Aug 2018
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2018
- DR Congo: Polio Outbreak - Feb 2018
- DR Congo: Floods - Jan 2018
- DR Congo: Landslide - Aug 2017
- DR Congo: Ebola Outbreak - May 2017
- West Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2016
- Angola/DR Congo: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Jan 2016
- DR Congo: Floods - Nov 2015
Most read reports
- Les enfants sont particulièrement touchés par l’épidémie d’Ebola en RDC
- Children particularly affected by the Ebola outbreak in the DRC – UNICEF
- Vaccination, a central strategy in the fight against Ebola in DRC: A new outbreak in the North Kivu (northeast region)
- WHO calls for free and secure access in responding to Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Ebola vaccination begins in North Kivu
Ryan Shepherd (385) 985-4390
Mike Dale (801) 550-5850
TIFIE Humanitarian, a Utah-based international charity, has received ten John Deere tractors from the Agriculture Ministry of the government of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). The tractors will be used to improve and support agriculture programs for farmers in the Dumi Plateau.
Matata Ponyo, Prime Minister of the DRC and Jean Chrysostome Vahamwiti, National Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development were in attendance as part of the launch of DRC National Crop Year 2012-2013.
(DUMI PLATEAU, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF THE CONGO – March 20, 2012) TIFIE Humanitarian, a Utah-based international charity, has received a grant from DAI (Development Alternatives, Inc.) and USAID to promote an extensive seed-to-market agriculture program in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).